Well. This trial-run turned out to be HEAVEN in a pot. It's a merger of a few Whole 30 ideas ... and I'm pretty darn proud of it. YUM.
Tawn's Whole 30 Thai Red Curry Cauliflower Soup
2 med heads of cauliflower
½ cup chopped onion
2 slices pancetta
1 cooked yam, no skin
⅔ can coconut cream ( next time, I'll try 1 can of coconut milk)
¼ tsp Thai Red Curry paste
1. wash, chopp and steam cauliflower
2. saute onions in ghee; add finely cut pancetta.
3. add cooked yam to onions and pancetta.
4. pour coconut cream (milk) into blender.
5. add onion, pancetta and yam mixture.
6. add cauliflower.
8. pour into soup pot.
9. heat up; stir in Thai Red Curry paste.
* I added strips of rotisserie chicken to the bowl.